- 2/3cupsweetened condensed milk
- 1/4cuppeanut butter
- 1/4cuplight corn syrup
- 1/2cup packedbrown sugar
- 4cupsRice Krispies
- 1/2cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2tablespoonspeanut butter
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir and cook until sugar has melted and mixture almost comes to a boil.
- Be careful not to let it burn.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the rice krispies.
- Pack mixture into a greased 9″X9″ pan.
- Let it cool.
- Icing: Combine chocolate chip and peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Heat and stir until chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and spread over bars.
- Cool completely.
- Cut and remove from pan.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »