- 1 1/2teaspoonsbutter
- 4cups choppedcooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancream of chicken soup
- 1cupsour cream
- 1/2cupchopped pimiento
- 1cup shreddedmild cheddar cheese, divided
- 6pieces frozenbiscuit dough, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom and sides of 11×7 inch baking dish.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
- Stir in onion.
- Saute until tender.
- Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk and pimiento in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4°C of the cheddar.
- Arrange biscuits in single layer over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »