- 1 1/4cups coldmilk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce)packagescheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2teaspoon gratedlemons, rind ofor lemons, zest of
- 1 (8 ounce)containerfrozen non-dairy topping, thawed,divided
- 1 keeblergraham cracker pie crust
- 1 (16 ounce)canwhole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/2cup choppedwalnuts, toasted,divided(*)
- In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of the whipped topping.
- Carefully spread half of pudding mixture in crust.
- Spoon half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of the walnuts.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining cranberry sauce, whipped topping and walnuts.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
- *Note:To toast walnuts, spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »