- 2cups cored peeled choppedapples
- 1 1/2cupsflour
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 1/2cup choppedwalnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Combine apples, sugar and oil in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add to apple mixture, mixing just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in cranberries and walnuts (Batter will be dry).
- Spoon into the muffin cups and spread batter evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »