- 2cupsfresh cranberries
- 1 1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- Combine cranberries, 2/3 cup sugar, and water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Spread evenly in a lightly buttered 8″ square baking dish.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Cut in butter.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix inches Add the egg and mix together.
- Drop this mixture on top of the cranberry mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Let cool in pan.
- Cut in squares and invert on serving dishes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »