- 1 (12 ounce)bagfresh cranberries
- 1 (8 ounce)canfrozen concentrate orange juice
- 1apple, peeled and diced
- 1 (1/3 ounce)boxsugar-free orange gelatin
- 1/3cupGrand Marnieror apricot brandy
- 1 (11 ounce)canmandarin oranges, drained
- Combine cranberries, apple, sugar and Orange Juice, bring to a boil then reduce to slow simmer till cooked through (about 45 min) remove from heat add Jello and Grand Marnier (or Brandy) and stir till Jello is dissolved.
- Chill overnight, decorate with Mandarin slices.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »