- 2 1/2cupsfresh orange juice
- 1/4teaspoonground cloves
- 1 (85 g)packagecranberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1cup finely choppedmixed dried fruit(apricots, raisins ,dried cranberries)
- 1cup toastedwalnuts, chopped
- 1teaspoonorange zest (optional)
- Mix the juice, cinnamon and cloves in a saucepan and bring to a boil-medium-high heat.
- Have dry jello powder in a bowl and add boiling juice,stir at least 2 minutes until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate apprx 1 1/2 hours or until thickened (when you draw a spoon through it it will leave an impression).
- Stir in the fruit, nuts.
- and orange peel (if you are using it).
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve as a condiment or dessert topping.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »