- 1 (6 ounce)cancrabmeat, rinsed,well drained
- 1 (3 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 2tablespoons slicedgreen onions
- 1/4teaspoongarlic salt
- 2 (8 ounce)cansrefrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1egg yolk
- 1teaspoonsesame seeds
- 1 (9 ounce)jarsweet and sour sauce
- Heat over to 375 degrees.
- Spray large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine crabmeat, cream cheese, onions and garlic salt and mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough.
- Separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make 32 triangles.
- Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture on center of each triangle about 1 inch from short side of triangle.
- Fold short ends of each triangle over filling.
- Pinch sides to seal.
- Roll up.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine egg yolk and water and mix well.
- Brush egg mixture over snacks.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warn snacks with sweet-and-sour sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »