- 1lbcrabmeat, shredded and picked over to remove shells and cartilage(imitation is okay to use)
- 1/2cupgreen bell peppers, diced small
- 1/2cupred bell peppers, diced small
- 1/4cup finely shreddedcarrots
- 1/4-1/3cup dicedonions(green onion is okay also)
- 1egg, beaten
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- salt and black pepper
- 1/4teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1/4teaspoonmustard powder
- 1/2cupmayonnaise(not salad dressing)
- 1/3-1/2teaspoonworcestershire sauce
- vegetable oil(for frying)
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- 1/2teaspoonmustard powder
- 2tablespoonscayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce recipe; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Set the 1 cup of bread crumbs aside.
- Combine all other ingredients except for the vegetable oil (for frying), until well mixed.
- Form into 3-oz cakes/patties.
- Roll each cake/patty into the bread crumbs.
- Place the cakes in the FREEZER for 1 hour, to set up.
- Remove from freezer, and saute on medium heat until each cake is golden brown and heated through.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce– DELICIOUS!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »