- 1/2lbfresh lump crabmeat
- 1tablespoonchipotle mustard(Or your favorite)
- 2scallions, sliced thin
- 1/2stalkcelery, sliced thin
- 1/2yellow bell pepperor red bell pepper, diced fine
- 1-2chipotle chile in adobo, diced fine, if you don’t like the heat remove the seeds
- 1tablespoonadobo sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1/4cupflour, for dusting
- oil(for frying)
- Mix all ingredients except the lump crab meat, flour& oil.
- Add the crabmeat gentle not to break it apart.
- You want to see nice lumps of crabmeat when you cut into it.
- Make four patties they will be delicate don’t be afraid to bring them into a pattie.
- Dust each with flour place on a dish covered with plastic wrap and chill for one hour.
- In a large pan pour enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Brown on each side till nice crisp and brown.
- Just a couple of minutes each side.
- Serve with Recipe #120370.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »