- 1lbthin spaghetti
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1smallonion, sliced
- 1sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1bunchbroccoli, separated into flowerets
- 2clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 1cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/2teaspoonliquid hot pepper sauce
- 1lbcrabmeat or imitation crabmeat, coarsly shredded.
- lemon slices(to garnish)
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and red pepper; cook 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 mintues or until tender.
- Heat half-and-half and butter in small saucepan until butter is melted.
- Stir in cheese, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Add cream mixture and crabmeat to skillet.
- Heat through over medium heat.
- Toss with cooked, drained pasta in large bowl.
- Garnish with lemon.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »