- 1 (15 ounce)candiced tomatoes
- 1/2-3/4packagetaco seasoning
- 1/2lbfirm tofuor extra firm tofu
- 10-12taco shells
- Dice onion.
- Place diced onions, diced tomatoes, water, and taco seasoning into medium pot and stir.
- Turn stove on medium/high and bring mixture to a boil.
- Let cook for a few minutes.
- While that is cooking dice the tofu into 1/4 inch squares.
- Add tofu and couscous, stir, turn off heat, and cover pot.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes,covered.
- Warm the taco shells.
- Scoop mixture into shells.
- Serve with whatever taco condiments you prefer.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »