- 1/2cupfresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4cupsun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4cuproasted red peppers, chopped
- 3tablespoons choppedgreen olives
- 3tablespoons toastedpine nuts, chopped
- 1/4cupolive oil
- 1/4cupwhite wine
- 1 1/2cupscouscous
- 1 1/2lbstilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir together sun-dried tomatoes, red peppers, olives, pine nuts, olive oil, parsley, salt& pepper& couscous.
- Place tilapia in a single layer in a baking dish and drizzle with wine, salt& pepper.
- Spread couscous mixture over the top of the fish, filling in the whole dish.
- Pour the water over the entire thing, being careful not to disturb the couscous.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »