- 1lbground beef, lean
- 2cansbeef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)canItalian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1cuponions, chopped
- 4cupscabbage, shredded fine
- 1 (15 ounce)canred kidney beans, drained
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepper
- 1bay leaf
- Spray inside of a large size dutch oven pot with non stick cooking spray; add ground beef.
- Cook beef over medium heat until it’s crumbly and no longer pink.
- Add beef broth, tomatoes, onion, thyme, pepper and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add cabbage and beans, turn heat up to high and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »