- 2cupswhite cornmeal mix
- 3/4cupall-purpose flour
- 2 1/4cupsbuttermilk
- Place butter in a 10 inch cast-iron skillet.
- Heat in a 425 degree oven for 5 minutes, or until butter is melted.
- Remove from oven and tilt pan slightly to coat sides, all around.
- Combine cornmeal mix, flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Stir together buttermilk and eggs.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir until just moistened.
- Pour batter over the melted butter in skillet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »