- 6cupsherb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1cup choppedcelery
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 3/4cupbutter or margarine, divided
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce)cancream-style corn
- 1 1/2teaspoonspoultry seasoning
- 3egg yolks, beaten
- Place croutons in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter.
- Add the corn, water, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour over croutons.
- Add egg yolks and mix gently.
- Shape 1/2 cupfuls into balls; flatten slightly.
- Place in a greased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pan.
- Melt remaining butter; drizzle over the stuffing balls.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »