- 1 (29 ounce)canwhole kernel corn, drained
- 8ounces cookedcrawfish tail meat
- 1stalkcelery, chopped
- 3plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2green bell pepper, chopped
- 2green onions, sliced
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 4tablespoonscider vinegar
- 1 1/2teaspoonssalt
- 3/4teaspoon coarse-grindblack pepper
- 1/2teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine corn, crawfish tail meat, celery, tomatoes, bell pepper and onions.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sugar, cider vinegar, salt, peppers and garlic powder.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes so sugar dissolves completely.
- Gently mix dressing into salad and combine thoroughly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »