- 1-2tablespoonolive oil
- 2cupsonions, sliced
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 4cupscorn, divided
- 4cupsvegetable brothor chicken broth
- 1/2cupdry milk
- 1 1/2cups cookedkidney beans
- In a large pot heat the oil.
- Saute the onions and garlic.
- Add 3 cups of corn, the stock, and the nutmeg.
- Bring it to a boil and simmer until the corn is tender.
- Meanwhile puree the additional 1 cup of corn in a blender or food processor.
- When the corn and stock is tender add the pureed corn, the milk, the kidney beans, and the salt.
- Bring it almost to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »