- 1/2cuponions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce)packagefrozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancondensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)canmilk
- 4ouncescheddar cheese, shredded(1 cup)
- 1smallgreen pepper, cut into strips
- 2tablespoonspimiento, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- 1cup cheesecracker crumbs, divided
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Stir in potatoes, soup and milk.
- Add cheese, green pepper, pimiento, pepper and half of crumbs.
- Pour into a greased shallow casserole dish and top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 375* for 35-40 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »