- 4ouncesunsweetened chocolate
- 4largeeggs, beaten
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1 1/2cupsflour
- 6ouncessemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2cups choppednuts (optional)
- Melt butter and chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; blend in chocolate mixture.
- Add flour and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread batter into greased and floured 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25- 30 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »