- 3tablespoonspeanut butter
- 3tablespoonswarm water
- 1tablespoonsesame oil
- 1teaspoon groundfresh ginger
- 1teaspoon choppedgarlic
- 1teaspoonhoneyor sugar
- 3teaspoonssoy sauce
- 1lblinguine or spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2-3tablespoons choppedscallions
- 1tablespoontoasted sesame seeds
- 1/3cupcarrots, grated into matchstick pieces,you can buy these pre-grated at the salad bar in the grocery store (optional)
- While pasta is cooking, pulse all of the ingredients in a food processor just until well incorporated (do not over blend).
- When the pasta is cooked, drain, and mix with sauce.
- Then add carrots and toss (I never leave the carrots out).
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
- They are best cold!
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds just before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »