- 1 (18 ounce)boxwhite cake mix
- 4egg whites
- 8ouncessour cream
- 1 (15 ounce)can goyacream of coconut(if you cannot find, than 1, 8 1/2 oz. Coco Lopez, I personally use the larger Goya)
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese(softened)
- 1lbpowdered sugar
- 1tablespooncoconut extract or vanilla extract(if you do not have coconut)
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute I have found this to be the aprox.
- time for two layer cakes,.
- and a 9X13.
- Blend sugar into softened cream cheese, blend in milk and add extract until smooth.
- Spread on cool cake and sprinkle with coconut.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »