- 4cupscoconut water
- 1cup tendercoconut cream
- 1/4teaspoonrose essence
- 3-5rose petals or mint sprigs, for decoration
- 3-5chocolate biscuits, for decoration
- Blend the first three ingredints untill smooth, pour out into a bowl and mix in with rose essence.
- soak gelatine in littlw warm water, melt on low heat and add to the coconut mixture.
- set in the freezer, when mushy beat it with an egg beater or hand blender to break all the crystals, put back into the freezer.
- serve a big scoop of the coconut sorbet with a sprig of mint or rose petals.
- while serving push in to chocolate biscuit rolls on the side.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »