- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla
- 1/4teaspoonalmond extract
- 2/3cupcreamor milk
- 1/2cup softbutter
- 1 3/4cupssweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2cuppowdered sugar
- 1-2dropalmond extract
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line 12 muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine cream with extracts and set aside.
- Beat butter in large mixing bowl on high speed for 1 minute.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Reduce mixer speed to medium and beat in eggs until well blended.
- On low speed, alternately beat in flour and cream mixture beginning and ending with flour just until mixed.
- Stir in coconut.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until they test done.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- For glaze, mix all ingredients and drizzle over muffins.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »