- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1cupdried sweetened cranberries
- 2/3cupcoconut milk
- 1/4cupbutter, melted
- 1teaspoon gratedlemon rind
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1largeegg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with knife. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.Stir in cranberries; make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, combine coconut milk, butter, lemon rind, vanilla, and egg.Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Place 12 muffin cup liners in the pan.Spoon batter into lined cups.Sprinkle evenly with 2 teaspoons sugar.Bake for 20 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | 1 Comment »