- 1cupbutter, melted
- 2tablespoonsunsweetened cocoa
- 1cupCoca-Cola(with fizz)
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1 1/2cupsminiature marshmallows
- 1cupdark brown sugar
- 2/3cupcreamy peanut butter
- 2/3cup choppedpeanuts
- To make the cake: preheat the oven to 350*F Grease and flour a 9 X 13 X 10 inch sheet cake pan.
- Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cocoa and Coke, and pour over the flour and sugar mixture.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add the buttermilk, eggs, baking soda and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Pour into the prepared pan, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and frost while still barely warm.
- To make the frosting: in a bowl cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter.
- Beat in the milk.
- Fold in the peanuts.
- Spread over the cake.
- Place the frosted cake under the broiler about 4 inches from the heat source.
- Broil just a few seconds, or until topping starts to bubble.
- WATCH COMSTANTLY, being careful not to scorch the frosting.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »