- 1cupbutter, softened
- 3/4cup packedbrown sugar
- 1cupunsifted flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 3cupsoats, uncooked
- 1 (12 ounce)bagGhirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1cupwalnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about four minutes).
- Add vanilla and egg, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Stir flour with baking soda, salt and spices; add to cream mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in oats.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes for a chewy cookie.
- Bake 10-11 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- Cool one minute on a cookie sheet; remove to wire cooling racks.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »