- 1 1/2cups rogerswheat bran
- 1cupbuttermilk(or 1 tbsp. lemon juice added to 1 cup milk)
- 1/3cupvegetable oil
- 2/3cupbrown sugar
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2cupraisins(I use 3/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together Rogers Wheat Bran and buttermilk; let stand.
- Combine the vegetable oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and add it to the bran-buttermilk mixture, this is now your first mixture.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to the first mixture, stir until just blended and add the raisins.
- Line muffin tins with baking cup papers and spoon into baking cup papers using all the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Note: I bake mine for only 15 minutes and find them much moister.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »