- 1/4cupdark molasses
- 3tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 3tablespoonsextra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoonsfresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 1navel orange, zested
- 4 1-inch thickboneless center cut pork chops
- McCormick’s Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- coarse salt
- To make the marinade, combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl with whisk or fork.
- Pat chops dry with paper towels and rub with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in marinade and let stand 15 minutes.
- Season chops with steak seasoning.
- Grill chops on indoor electric grill preheated to high for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or pan fry over medium high heat for same time under a loose tin foil tent in a nonstick skillet.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »