- 12slices thin slicedbread, crusts removed
- 4tablespoonsunsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2teaspoonscinnamon
- Roll out the bread between two pieces of waxed paper until very thin.
- Brush both sides of each slice with some of the butter.
- In a bowl, stir together the sugar and the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar on one side of each slice leaving 1/2-inch border on one side, roll the bread tightly jelly-roll fashion towards border.
- Trim the ends on the diagonal, roll in remaining sugar mixture (the rolls may be made up to this point 1 week in advance and kept wrapped tightly and frozen).
- Transfer the rolls, seam side down, to a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until they are browned lightly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »