- 2firm bananas
- 1 (15 ounce)canmandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2cuppineapple juice
- 2-3tablespoonslemon juice
- 3egg whites
- 1 1/2tablespoonssugar
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Slice the bananas and chop the apples.
- Combine all the fruit in a large oven-proof bowl or casserole.
- Add the honey through the lemon juice and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites until they are nice and frothy.
- Slowly add the sugar while beating.
- Beat to stiff peaks.
- Spread the meringue over the top of the fruit, sealing all the fruit inches.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the top of the meringue is mildly browned.
- Can be served warm or cold.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »