- 4skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 4teaspoonschutney(such as Major Grey’s)
- 1cupwhite rum
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2tablespoonsparmesan cheese, grated
- 2teaspoons mincedparsley
- 3-4tablespoonsunsalted butteror margarine
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place 1 tsp chutney in the center of each pounded chicken breast and roll up, folding in the edges as you roll, pinching edges closed.
- Place rum in a bowl; in another bowl combein bread rcumbs, cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each chicken roll first into the rum, then into the crumb mixture to coat.
- Melt butter in a skillet and saute chicken rolls in the butter just to brown lightly, but not cook all the way (if you have a nonstick pan, you may need less butter).
- Place browned rolls into a greased baking dish and drizzle with any of the remaining rum around the edges.
- Seal tightly with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove foil and cook another 5 minutes to brown top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »