- 350gchocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 115gunsalted butter
- 400gcondensed milk
- 225gchocolate hazelnut chocolate chip biscuits or your favouritebiscuits, broken
- 165gmixed dried fruit, of your choice(eg raisins, dried peaches,dried apple, dried apricots)
- 50g your favouritenuts, roughly chopped(eg hazelnuts, macadamias, cashews, slivered almonds, pecans etc)
- Line a 28X18cm cake tin with clear film (cling wrap).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water or microwave.
- stir until mixed.
- pour the condensed milk into the chocolate and butter mixture.
- beat with spoon until creamy.
- add the broken biscuits, fruit, nuts.
- mix well until all combined.
- tip the mixture into prepared pan leaving top rough.
- cool then chill til set.
- lift out of tin using the clear film and then peel off.
- cut into bars and serve at once.
- leave refrigerated.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »