- 1cupchocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4cupbutter or margarine, melted
- 2cupssemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips, making sure that they are very smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed until the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 55 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »