- 1 1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1cuppowdered sugar
- 1/2cupbaking cocoa
- 3/4cup coldbutteror margarine
- 1 (14 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1 1/2cups choppedpecans
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »