- 1cupbrown sugar
- 2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2teaspoonbaking powder
- 2cupsrolled oats
- 2cupsfrosted flakes(whole flakes, not crushed)
- 1cupchocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 C (350 F).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla, stir to combine.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to the butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add oatmeal, frosted flakes and chocolate chips and mix (dough will be stiff).
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on the lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until golden.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »