- 3/4cupchunky peanut butter
- 1/4cupbutter or margarine, softened
- 1cupflaked coconut
- 1/2cup finely choppedwalnuts
- 1 1/2-2cupsconfectioners’ sugar, divided
- 2cupssemi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until mixed well.
- Fold in coconut, nuts and 1 cup confectioner’s sugar; mix well.
- Sprinkle some of the remaining sugar on a board.
- Turn peanut butter mixture onto board; knead in enough of the remaining confectioners’ sugar until mixture holds its shape when formed.
- Shape into small egg-shaped pieces.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- In a double boiler over hot water, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring until smooth.
- Dip eggs; place on waxed paper to harden.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »