- 9ouncessemisweet chocolate
- 1/2cupjellied cranberry sauce
- 2tablespoonsheavy cream
- 1 1/2tablespoonspowdered sugar
- Place chocolate, cranberry sauce and heavy cream in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass or plastic bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit at room temperature to thicken.
- Combine cocoa and 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar on a small plate.
- Scoop out a rounded teaspoonful of chocolate mixture.
- Roll in cocoa, coating throroughly.
- Dust hands with powdered sugar.
- Roll truffle in hands to form a 1-inch ball.
- Continue forming truffles with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Store in tightly covered contanier until ready to serve.
- Before serving remove and place in decorative paper holders.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »