- 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 1cupbrown sugar
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1 3/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoonbaking powder
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 3-4tablespoonscocoa powder
- 1 (8 ounce)package nestle tollhouse pre-meltedchocolate
- Cream the butter with the sugar, when creamed, add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift the dry ingredients together into mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed butter and sugar mixture.
- Then add the pre-melted chocolate.
- When all combined you are ready to make the cookies.
- Scoop out a tablespoon size, roll into ball and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes, do not overbake, you want them to be soft in the center.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »