- 2 1/4cupswhole wheat flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 1 1/2cupsbrown sugar, firmly packed
- 3eggs, beaten
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 4 1/2tablespoonspowdered milk
- 12ouncessemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4cup choppedpeanuts
- 1cup toasted shelledsunflower seeds
- Stir flour, soda and salt together, and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter with sugar, then add eggs, vanilla, milk powder and water, and beat until fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture, and blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, and sunflower seeds.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets, and cool on a wire rack.
- Makes about 60 cookies.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »