- 2cupsricotta cheese
- 1/4cupsugaror Splenda sugar substitute
- 4teaspoonsunsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4cupminiature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 purchasedcannoli cones or sugar ice cream cones(these are NOT cannoli shells)
- powdered sugar
- For filling, Combine ricotta cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a medium bowl; Stir or beat until smooth, fold in chocolate pieces; Cover and chill.
- Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a large tip; Pipe filling into cones.
- Sift powdered sugar over cones; Chill UP TO 1 Hour.
- Don’t let set longer, they will get soggy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »