- 2/3cupSplenda granular
- 2/3cupall-purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1/3cup softmargarine
- 1/3cupunsweetened applesauce(ALLEN’S by MOTT’S)
- 1/3cup choppedwalnuts (optional)
- Mix tog splenda, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; and set aside.
- Beat tog margarine, eggs and vanilla for 1 minute.
- Add applesauce and beat until blended.
- Add flour mixture and nuts until blended.
- Spread evenly in a greased 8 inch square cake pan.
- Bake at 350 defF for about 15 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Store in a coverd container in the fridge.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »