- 1cupbrown sugar
- 1/4cupground almonds
- 3tablespoonscake flour
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, add sugar and stir until melted.
- Add butter and remove from heat.
- Lightly stir in almonds and flour.
- Add yolks one at a time and beat well.
- Beat egg white until stiff and fold in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in chopped almonds abd pour into a 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until firm.
- Let cool or serve warm with whipping cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »