- 1/3cup roastedcoffee beans
- 1/2cupchocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler until liquid and smooth.
- Drop in a handful of beans, and stir them around.
- Scoop them out with a spoon, and set them out on waxed paper.
- Keep them separate.
- Continue until all the beans are covered.
- They will harden overnight, or if you are in a hurry, you can freeze them for about half an hour.
- Once hard, they won’t stick together and can be stored in any air-tight container.
- When thinking of increasing the amount of beans keep in mind that the separating part can be time consuming.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »