- 20 chips ahoychocolate chip cookies, coarsely chopped
- 12 chips ahoychocolate chip cookies, finely crushed
- 1 (18 ounce)boxyellow cake mix
- 1 1/4cupswater
- 1/2cupmargarine, softened
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1/2cuppecans, chopped
- 1/4cup packedbrown sugar
- 1/3cupmargarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 13×9 pan.
- Chop and crush cookies separately and set aside.
- Mix cake mix, water, softened margarine, eggs together well.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Stir in chopped cookies.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Mix cookie crumbs, pecans, coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in melted margarine.
- Sprinkle over cake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes ot until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »