- 1tablespooncanola oil
- 1 1/2cupsbroccoli florets
- 3/4cup juliennedcarrots
- 1 1/2cupssnow peas, ends trimmed
- 6fresh shiitake mushrooms, slivered
- 1/2cupsliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1/2teaspoon mincedfresh ginger
- 3tablespoonsreduced sodium soy sauce
- 3tablespoonschicken broth
- 2cups hotcooked rice
- Make 2 cups of rice as instructed on package and keep hot.
- Heat wok over medium heat and add the oil, increase to medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli and water, stir-fry for 1 minute or until broccoli is bright green.
- Add carrots, snow peas, mushrooms, water chestnuts, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender crisp.
- In small bowl, combine the soy sauce, broth and cornstarch; mix well to dissolve.
- Add to wok and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Serve over rice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »