- 2teaspoonsgranulated sugar
- 1teaspoonground cinnamonor vanilla
- 1/4cupwhole milk
- Beat the egg well with the milk.
- Add dry ingredients until a batter is formed and smooth.
- Heat the oil to 360 degrees.
- Dip in the rosette iron to heat.
- Dip into the batter 3/4 ways up.
- Fry until golden.
- Push off with a fork.
- When cool dust with confectioners powdered icing sugar.
- This recipe stays nice and crisp because of the cornstarch.
- I have been using this one since 1978, and proved out to be the best for us due to the crispness.
- Store in a large tin container.
- I always double this amount when making.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »