- 1teaspoonextra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4lbszucchini, sliced thin
- 3/4cupplain yogurt, whisked until smooth
- 1/4cupfresh mint leaves, washed well,spun dry,and chopped fine
- In a medium saucepan heat oil over medium-low heat until hot but not smoking and sauté one third of the zucchini, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Add remaining zucchini and water and simmer until zucchini is very tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cool mixture slightly and in a blender puree in batches until smooth, transferring to a bowl.
- Stir in yoghurt, mint, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill soup, covered, at least until cold, about 6 hours, and up to 1 day (after that, it will lose its fresh taste).
- Before serving, season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »