- 1/2English cucumber or4 smallcucumbers
- 1 1/2cups ice-coldwater
- 1jalapeno pepper or2 teaspoonscayenne pepper
- 2tablespoonslime juice
- 1 1/2teaspoonssalt
- 1green onion
- 3tablespoons choppedcilantro
- If using jalapeno pepper, remove seeds and chop coarsely.
- Peel and chop cucumbers into small cubes.
- Do the same with the avocado.
- Now, put everything into blender or food processor and process till smooth.
- Thin mixture to desired consistency with extra water, then season again with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Chill for 2 hours in fridge.
- Garnish options: sprig of mint, couple of cilantro leaves, chopped tomatoes, couple of grilled shrimp or scallops, or some sour cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »