- 1/2cuppowdered cocoa mix(we use Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor)
- 1 1/2-2cups crushedice cubes
- whipped cream (optional)
- additionalpowdered cocoa mix (optional)
- Pour milk into blender.
- Add hot cocoa mix and ice.
- Blend first at low speed and then high speed until ice is finely crushed and slushy.
- Pour into tall glass and top with whipped cream and a dusting of hot cocoa mix, if desired.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!
- P.S. This recipe was originally posted using small ice cubes.At our shop we have a commercial blender that has no problem getting through these.Since most people have regular blenders, I have changed it to crushed ice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »